Saturday, June 29, 2013

Body Shop and Boots Haul


I went shopping the other day to get a birthday present for one of my best friends and while doing that  I bought a few presents for myself!

First of all I headed to body shop as I had a voucher for 40% off any purchase over £5.(http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/search/?q=body+shop) As well as having  voucher they had a great sale going on so if you were thinking of buying something I would head down there now whilst the sale is still on! So first thing I picked up was one of their body butters. I got the body butter for £5 but I think the normal price is £13, so was such a good deal! These are literally my favourite things and they smell so edible! I got the Papaya one which smells so lovely and fruity, one of the best flavours I have  ever owned. I had it on today and the smell lasted for ages and also kept me feeling moisturised all day. Next I picked up something I had been after for a while, the Vitamin E Face Mist (£8) this is a rose water smelling setting spray. I have heard on the grapevine that it is a dupe for the Urban Decay setting spray so I thought I would give it a go. I have used it for a couple of days now and I already really like it, very happy with this purchase! Finally I have been looking for a drugstore toner for a while and decided to try one of the body shop ones. My skin has been breaking out quite a lot recently so I wanted to get one that would help control that so I got the Tea Tree Facial Toner (£5).  I haven't used this yet so I can't review it but I'm really looking forward to trying it out!!

Next I popped into Boots and although there was so much stuff I wanted but I restrained myself and only bought 2 items! They are doing a buy one get another one half price at the moment so I thought it would be stupid to not take advantage of that deal! As I have mentioned before, I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos (£4.99) so I picked up one of them in the shade Pink Gold. The other 2 shades I own I adore so I am sure this one will be the same! Finally and most excitingly I got the Bourjous Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder (£6.99)! I have wanted this for months and months and I thought I might as well just bite the bullet and buy it. I have used it couple of times and I am obsessed already. If you are looking for a bronzer I would definitely recommend this one!! It is perfect just warming your skin up, love love love it!!

So that's just a few bits I have picked up recently. Hope you enjoyed reading. Thanks!

                                                                         L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment