Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Mini Collection Haul


So I was having lunch near a Superdrug the other day and I thought it would be rude to not go in and have a look around. I was initially going in to look at the new Sleek candy collection but that store (annoyingly) didnt stock Sleek so I settled for a few Collection items! I wasn't repurchasing any items so I can't give you a review on them just yet but one may follow soon. 

First up was Collection's Big Fake Ultimate false lash effect mascara in Ultra Black (£5.99). I am currently using Tanya Burr's favourite Maybellines False Lash Effect mascara but I fancied trying something new. I had heard some good things about this one and I thought I would give it a go. So far I have only used it a couple of times and I'm not liking it that much but I'm going to give it a few more tries before I completely rule it out. Next I decided to try the Blush and Highlight Cream Duo in Strawberries and Cream (£4.19). I am loving cream blushes at the moment and thought I would give this one a try, it's a really pretty matte light pink colour which I can't wait to try out. As for the highlighter, I have been searching for a good drugstore highlighter for ages and wanted to see if this could be it! Again I haven't tried it yet but from the swatches I have done on my hand I'm hoping its a gooden! 

Now the next product is definitely the one I am most excited about! This is a beauty bloggers favourite and I have heard so many bloggers and youtubers rave about it, its of course the Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer (£4.19). I am ashamed to say I have never ever tried it ( I know its shocking, I'm sorry!) but from the couple of times I have used it so far i LOVE it! I got it in the colour fair, which is the lightest of the 4 shades, and I was slightly worried it would be too light but it's actually a perfect match. The hype is right, it covers blemishes nicely without feeling cakey and it's also really good for covering up dark circles under the eyes. It is fast becoming my favourite concealer. Finally I got a free nail polish (yes FREE). Collection were offering a free Hot Looks 60 Seconds nail varnish with any purchase over £3.99 (the nail varnish is normally worth £1.99). I decided to purchase a really pretty greeny blue shimmery colour which doesn't appear to have a name on the bottle but says 15 on the bottom?? (sorry I can't tell you the name. I did look on the website but can't seem to find it). The colour is just gorgeous but I have to say I was only wearing it for a couple of hours before it began to chip! But as it was free I can't complain I guess

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my mini haul, and maybe it gave you some shopspiration! Thanks for reading 
                                                                       L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment