Thursday, July 4, 2013

My Week In Photos #1

My favourite ever sweet, treated myself to some this week as a little treat on a long car journey!!

It was one of my best friends birthday this week, and me and some of my friends made this glorious looking cake! Red Velvet with vanilla frosting, unfortunately it didn't taste as good as it looks!!


I moved into my new house in Brighton last weekend and while I was there I had frozen yoghurt for the first time, I love it so much. So so tasty!

I mentioned my new obsession with Ikea in my monthly favourites and this is just a little photo of some of the food treats we got!!



I hope you enjoyed looking at just a snippet of my week, I'm so for the quality of photos! Enjoy reading and thanks for stopping by!

                                                                         L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment