Friday, August 23, 2013

Beauty Things I Suck At

I blog about beauty and make up every single day, so you would of thought I am an expert but unfortunately I am not and there is so many things I suck at!!!

Plucking/Looking After My Eyebrows- 
As I've mentioned before I can be very lazy and this is one of those things that tends to slip out of my routine. I normally get my eyebrows threaded every 6-9 weeks, depending on how I am feeling but in that time some pesky hairs do grow back. When it comes to plucking it isn't just that I'm super lazy I am also really scared of the pain, I just can't inflict the pain of plucking on myself and therefore they normally go unplucked for quite a long while!! Luckily though I am quite fair so I don't end up with a mono brow or anything too Charlie from Busted like!! 

Appling False Eyelashes- 
Now everyone says this is really easy and simple but it just isn't!! I have tried to applying them so many times and I have never ever got them on properly! My last attempt was in fact by best, I ended up with 1 eye completely perfect and the other horrendous. So I am getting there but I think it will be a long time before I debut my false eyelashes!

Taking My Make Up Off Before Bed (sorry mum!)-
I know this is an awful one and one my Mum always shouts at me for but sometimes I just can't be bothered! I am most guilty of doing this after a night out when all I want to do is down a pint of water and get some sleep. I have made an effort recently to stop doing this but I'm not sure how long I will stick to it!!

Anyway I think I may leave it there before no one trusts my beauty knowledge anymore!! I would love to know what do you guys suck at so comment below and let me know! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading

                                                                      L xxx

4 comments:

  1. Im not the best at putting on eyelashes either! I have times where it is really easy and other times where i fail! And you should take your makeup off shame on you!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know i know!! I have taken my make up off tonight though! Promise haha

      Delete
  2. haha I am SO bad at fake eyelashes too. I was told to leave the glue to dry for a few seconds before applying, haven't tested this out for myself yet though!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I have been told that! leave it for about 30 seconds or until it is tacky. Im going to keep trying though haha! L xxx

      Delete