Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bourjois Color Boost Review


When I touched down back in England last week I was very very quickly overwhelmed with holiday blues! And of course the only solution for that was good old fashioned retail therapy! I had decided after already going crazy in Primark that I might as well splurge some more in Boots!! I headed over to the Bourjois counter to pick up some of their nail varnish remover and spotted a new product (which thoroughly excited me) and of course I had to buy at least one.


Peach on the Beach



Fuchsia Libre
I picked up the colours 04 Peach on the Beach and 02 Fuchsia Libre. Firstly I don't like the name 'color boost' but I can look past that as it is a good product. These glossy finish lipsticks are very similar in formulation to similar chubby stick-esque products (such as the Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains) in that they are balmy and nourishing whilst providing great colour. 




Peach on the Beach is a light pink peach with an orange undertone. I think it's a nice neutral colour for the lips which looks perfect for many occasions. Fuchsia Libre on the other hand is a much brighter fuchsia pink colour (as the name suggests). This is a perfect fun pink colour which adds a pop of colour to a more neutral make up look or adds a sexy pink lip for a night out. What I love about these the most is that they are super nourishing on your lips, my lips feel hydrated and balmy for hours after I apply it AND the colour also maintains for just as long!


When I purchased these in Boots Bourjois were doing a 3 for 2 offer on their whole range so if you are interested in trying these out I would suggested heading down whilst the offer is still on. Overall I think the Color Boosts are one of the best glossy finish lipsticks on the market at the moment and I will definitely be buying some more very soon!!

Hope you enjoyed and Thanks for reading!

                                            
                                                                   L xxx

Have you guys purchased one of these yet and if not will you??

No comments:

Post a Comment