Sunday, September 1, 2013

August Favourites: Make Up Edition


I know this is super cliché but I seriously can not believe that today is September 1st! Where has the year gone. August has been a weird make up month, I have gone from loving make up to hating make up and then right back to loving it again. So I shall stop rambling and get on with my favourites.

Maybelline Baby Lips
Cherry Me and Coralista
I have already mentioned these lovely lip balms too many times on this blog so I'm going to keep this brief but basically I love them! My favourite is Cherry Me, it leaves a super pretty dark pink slightly red colour on your lips and leaves them feeling hydrated for hours. These are great for when you are on the go and just want something quick and easy to apply. I always keep one of these in my bag at all times.



Vichy DermaBlend in 15 Opal
Another product I have already mentioned this month when I did a full review about 3 weeks ago. I am happy to say I am still loving this foundation and although I am not using it everyday (trying out lots of new foundations at the moment) I do still find myself reaching for this more than any other foundation. The finish is lovely and my favourite thing about it is that when you have it on you feel like you have nothing on your skin at all. This is quite pricey for the drugstore so I am trying to ration it out to make it last longer!!

Collection Shimmer Shades in Blushalicious 
I know I know the name of this is cheesy and cringey but please look past it! This blusher quad from Collection I have had for ages but have rediscovered it this month. I tend to just put my brush into the blush and mix all the colours together but you can also treat this as 4 seperate blushers. Mixing all the colours together makes a beautiful pink colour which adds a great flush of colour to the cheeks. This is so cheap and would look great on so many different complexions.

Benefit Coralista
Another blush and this time a high end blush. The Benefit box blushers are a favourite of so many people but are quite pricey. I got this sample size blusher in a mini set from Boots which also came with Sun Beam Bronzing Highlighter. I didn't really like the liquid highlighter that much but Coralista is amazing!! It is a lovely coral colour with a subtle shimmer in it, on the cheeks it leaves a pretty natural looking pop of colour. This blush is fast becoming my favourite blusher.

So that is all for my favourites, I haven't got that many this month but the ones I have picked I really do love!! What have you guys been loving this month? Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading

   
                                                                        L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment