Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Autumn Make Up Haul


So surprise I went shopping! I actually headed into town not needing or really wanting any new make up but as soon as I stepped into Boots that very quickly changed!! I talk about how I love coral and pink colours all the time so for me when it comes to autumn time I have a distinct lack of autumnal coloured make up to choose from!! Boots had some really good products in stock though so I took full advantage of that and bought a few bits which will be perfect for the autumn.

First up I noticed that Rimmel had brought out their new Moisture Renew Lipsticks so I got 2, Vintage Pink and As You Want Victoria (£6.49). I think they may have had some sort of 2 for 1 or buy one get one half price deal hence why I got 2. I think both are really lovely autumnal colours and are also going to be perfect for the colder months as these lipsticks are suppose to be super moisturising on the lips, which is completely what your lips need in the autumn/winter. Vintage Pink is a lovely mauvey pink colour, this really isn't a colour I would normally pick up but something drew me to it and I thought I would give it a go. As You Want Victoria is a more 'me' colour and I already know I will love this lipstick!! The raspberry red colour is so perfect for this season and I think it would really suit so many skin tones. I haven't tried either of these out yet so I can't give you a mini review but I'm sure I will be able to soon. Have you guys tried any of the Moisture Renew Lipsticks? If so do you like them?



Next up I headed over to the Seventeen counter (who I think have been releasing some lovely products recently, I've got a review on one of their concealers coming very soon) to see what autumnal beauties they had on offer. One of my housemates showed me her Seventeen blusher the other day which was a stunning plum colour and I instantly wanted one! I didn't want the exact same shade as her so I went for a slightly more purpley toned plum which is aptly named Plum Pluff. First up I actually really like the packaging of this, I think it is super sleek and looks much more expensive than it actually is. When swatching this I found the pigment wasn't great and to get a good amount to really show of the colour I felt like I had to use quite a lot of product. Saying that I have only swatched this product, so when it comes to actual application it could be very different. This is only my third ever purchase from Seventeen so I am very excited to see how this rivals my other drugstore blushers.


Finally a not so autumnal purchase and it is the Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in 120 Vanilla. I have wanted to try this foundation for ages as I have heard really great things about it but the packaging really puts me off. I hate foundations that don't have pumps as I find ones like this can get very messy very easily. I again haven't had the chance to try this out yet so I don't know if I will even like it  but I am excited to try it, expect a review at some point in the near future.

So that is all for my little shopping haul, I am going shopping again tomorrow so I may post a more fashion related haul later this week if I get anything of interest. As you may have noticed I have changed the location of my photos, I would love to know what you guys think of them? I know they aren't the best right now and I am really trying to find a good space in my new house for photos so I'm sorry for the inconsistency which shall be happening over the coming weeks. I'm sure I will find the perfect location soon!! Anyway ramble over, have a good day, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!!

                                                                    L xxx

P.S- My skin has been awful over the last couple of weeks and I don't have a clue why. Luckily though I have found a lovely little product which has been doing wonders for my skin, pop back tomorrow if you want to know more!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! You've got such a cute blog! Great haul!<3
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete