Saturday, October 26, 2013

October Lust List

So I did promise that my next post would be about my new favourite autumn non beauty related items, but due to technical difficulties that post is going to be postponed until Monday! Instead of this I still have a fairly non beauty related post in the form of my October lust list. I did one of these last month and only ended up purchasing one of the things from my list!! So here is what I am adoring this month.




1. Topshop Blue Angled Holdall- £40
2. Soap and Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder- £11
3. Yankee Candle Paradise Spice Small Jar- £8.39





1. ASOS Cord Pinafore Dress in Black- £35
2. Oribe Dry Texturing Spray 75ml- £18
3. Boots Beauty Advent Calender - £30


So these are things I am dying to purchase this month!! It is my birthday quite soon so hopefully some people see this and take note!! And I'm sure I'll end up gifting myself some of these things as well. What's on your lust list this month? Have you got anything from my list? Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

                                                                      L xxx

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Boots did a beauty advent calendar :o Definitely getting my hands on that! - Sugar, spice & all things nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I think its the first time this year. £30 is so cheap as well! L xx

      Delete