Friday, April 11, 2014

April Lust List

As a student my budget can be very tight sometimes but we recently just received the last chunk of loan for the year so in my book that means shopping time!! I haven't actually bought too much yet but this is just a few of the bits that I can't wait to buy this month,




1. Zara Multicolour Effect Collar, £19.99- In the last couple of weeks I have been really wanting a bright summery statement necklace and when browsing through the Zara website this looked like the perfect one!

2. Nars Laguna Bronzer, £26- This is a famous bronzer in the beauty world and one that I so very desperately want. I really want a good high quality matte bronzer for contouring and although this is pricey I have been told it is worth the money. It is on ASOS so if you are a student you can get 10% student discount on this if you buy it through there.

3. H&M Bikini, £7.99 for bottoms and top £12.99- I am on a massive beach body diet ready for my holiday at the end of May and if I get in shape this bikini will be my little treat to myself. I think the pattern is really cute and the style will hopefully be quite flattering. I am also lusting over the models body (does that sound weird?) I want that flat stomach!!



1. Topshop Glow Stick in Spotlight, £10- I am quite a big fan of Topshop make up but I am yet to try any of those Glow Sticks, this beautiful peachy gold colour really caught my eye and I like that it is a cream product, I think they are perfect for spring/summer.

2. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, £49.50 for 30ml- I have smelt this countless times and always really liked the smell but the really really high price tag has always put me off. However I have decided to try and save my Boots points and hopefully in the near future have enough to buy this beauty!! (right now I have £11 worth so I am well on my way!)

3. Urban Decay De-slick Make Up Setting Spray, £20- The hotter weather means my skin will be starting to get oily and not very attractive so I am hoping the purchase of this setting spray will help my make up look lovely even in the hottest of weather. I mentioned in my last post that I have the Naked palettes now and I have really really loved using all of them so I am very keen to try some more Urban Decay products.

They are my top 6 lusts of the month. I will do a little update at the end of April and let you know how many of these things, if any, I end up treating myself too!! Come back Sunday where I will be having a little look through my rubbish and showing you what I have used up recently. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,  

                                                                     Laura xx


4 comments:

  1. That h&m bikini is gorgeous, may have to invest in it myself! x
    natashas0phie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love Flowerbomb :) miss my student loan so much!! Feel like I've been poor for months ;') xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know what I would do without my student loan haha!!

      Delete