Thursday, April 17, 2014

Make Up Shake Up


When I find products I really like I tend to stick to those and the other products in my stash tend to get forgotten about but since I posted my Everyday Make Up post last week I have been trying to have a make up shake up! I've gone back into my collection and tried to use some of the products I had almost forgotten about. Now after a week or so of messing around with different make up here are my favourite things that I had forgotten all about!

First up is a foundation and it is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Fondation, I first started using this some when last year and I really really liked it but after purchasing Nars Sheer Glow and
Revlon Nearly Naked this got put at the back of the drawer. I have now used this most days in the last week and I completely love it again, this is a medium coverage foundation that leaves your skin looking beautiful and dewy, perfect for spring. As we head further into spring/summer I am going to make sure that this is in arms reach because I think it is a great foundation!

Now this isn't one product in particular but just a whole collection of blushers. Last summer I went through a stage of purchasing quite a few Natural Collections blushes. As you can see from the photo I have quite a few and I love them all equally. These all have such good pigmentation and are just stunning colours, most of the ones I have are pinky toned. I think these are all really great blushers but for me they don't have great lasting power but are still in my most loved list!

In recent months, when it comes to brows, I have been turning to my Body Shop Chocolate Linger eyeshadow and the Maybelline BROWdrama , which are both absoloutely fabulous. But when looking through my collection I refound the MUA Pro Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit and remembered how good this is! I think this little kit is only £3/4, which is amazing for how good quality this product is. It comes with 2 colours, a light ashy colour and a darker brown colour, for me a mix of both looks really lovely but I do sometimes just use the light ash brown colour when I am going for a more natural look. I really can not say enough good things about this product but if you haven't already tried it I would thoroughly recommend it.

Last but not least and again a collection of things, and this time I have rediscovered the Maybelline Colour 24hr Tattoos. Since getting the Naked palettes I have rarely strayed from using them but since finding these I have been grabbing these more often than not. These are great as a base before powder shadows but are also great on their own. A couple of the ones I have have dried out a bit but the colour you get from them is still amazing.



So that is all for my make up shake up, have you guys rediscovered any favourites recently? Please come back Saturday where I shall be talking about my favourite new product of the month! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

                                                                    
                                                                               Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment