Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Current Everyday Make Up Routine



 I recently finally got my hands on ALL yes ALL of the Naked palettes and after playing around with all 3 for the last month or so I have fallen most in love with the Naked 3 Palette. This is now what I lean for every single morning when I'm getting ready and it is just amazing!! My everyday make up is pretty simple with glowy skin and a mostly neutral lip, it is all about the eyes for me!! So here is a little look at the make up I have been rubbing on my face recently!! (All the products will be listed below)















Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer Palette and Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 
Maybelline BROWdrama in Dark Blond
Benefit Stay Don't Stray 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette- Dust and Burnout
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara in Black Brown
Soap and Glory Solar Powder
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Stereo Rose 
Topshop Nevada with 17 Queen of Diamonds lipgloss








Seeing all the make up I use on a daily basis makes me think maybe I wear too much!? But anyway that is my everyday make up, I hope you found it mildly interesting. Make sure to follow my blog on Bloglovin (there is link under the post somewhere) and come back this Friday to find out what I want to get my hands on this month. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,


                                                                             Laura xx

5 comments:

  1. so jealous that you have the naked 3 palette!!! please check out my blog http://www.lilysbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/ and maybe comment!
    thankyou xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah the naked 3 is amazing!! and I will do xx

      Delete
  2. That is such a gorgeous Lip colour! I want the naked 3 so bad xx
    www.missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it has been my favourite for ages!!

      Delete