Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Favourite Posts #1

This is a new little series that I am going to start doing. I'm not sure yet how often I am going to do it but probably monthly.So this is basically going to be me talking about my favourite blog posts that I have been reading recently,

RebeccaAnnBeauty- When in Rome- I'm little bit biased towards this post because she is my friend but I really enjoyed looking through all her holiday photos, outfits and food! It made me really want to go to Rome and super excited for my upcoming holiday!!

Raspberry Kiss- Another Huge Make Up Revolution Haul- This post made me want to buy everything she bought!! I had placed an order of some Make Up Revolution stuff a couple of days before reading this and it made me want the products there and then and also order everything she had!

A Beauty Junkie in London- Kiko Product Picks- Until recently I hadn't heard too much about Kiko but now it seems like everyone is talking about it! This post was great because it talked about so many products I had already been eyeing up. I am heading to London next weekend so hopefully I can pop into one of the stores and pick up a few things.

Meg's Boutique- Black, White and Blue OOTD- This was one of the cutest OOTD's I have seen on Meg's blog. I love the Primark pinafore and the cute socks with the boots is just gorgeous! It has inspired me to look around for a pinafore and when I get one I will basically copy this whole outfit, so thanks Meg!

So that is just a few of my favourite posts from the last couple of weeks, I'm sure you have read all of them but if not check them out!! Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram and leave a comment below of your favourite posts recently! Please come back tomorrow where I'll be showing you some bits I got from Boohoo!! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading, 

                                                                       Laura xx



1 comment:

  1. So much fun to read! Thanks for joining in, I absolutely LOVE ASOS and spend far too much there every month... oops. :o) Xx Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete