Monday, June 16, 2014

Body Shop Haul

Am I the only person to have noticed that you literally never have to pay full price for anything in Body Shop anymore? If I am, please download VoucherCodes now!! I am a massive fan of the Body Shop and would buy most things in there full price but there are always so many vouchers around which means I get to buy great products at very cheap prices. Last week I was suffering from severe post holiday blues so turned to my old friend internet shopping to get me through and here is what I picked up.

A couple of months ago I smelt the Vineyard Peach Body Scrub in my Boyfriend's shower (it was his housemates) and completely loved it so obviously purchased this scrub straight away. Months on and one container of scrub almost finished I have discovered the rest of the range and to be honest I couldn't be happier! Firstly I decided to get the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel, which I think, if possible smells better than the scrub. I am already a massive fan of their body washes, they leave me smelling lovely and clean and also the scent lingers in my bathroom and through out my house after I have showered so in my opinion win win for
everyone! This is normally but £4 but I got 40% off so was only £2.40.

Like most people I love the body butters and as body moisturising goes I don't think you can wrong with any of their butters but what I have never tried are their Body Lotions. My housemate has the coconut one and raves about it so I bit the bullet and picked up the Vineyard Peach Body Lotion (normally £8, 40% off £4.80). This again smells amazing and looks like it will be super moisturising, which my post sun skin really needs. I haven't had a chance to try this out yet so let me know if you guys have tried any of the body lotions and what you think?


Now I moved away from the Vineyard Peach section and headed for the candles for some reason! I have never tried a body shop candle before but the sound of Vanilla and Tonka Bean (normally £10, 40% off £6) really intrigued my nose. I was most excited to smell this when my order arrived and I have to say I wasn't disappointed! This smells sweet but also quite sophisticated and although it isn't too summery I am going to burn it ASAP. I think I am going to take this candle and leave it at my boyfriends house to make his room smell a little nicer (and smell less like man). 

My final purchase is a weird one and something I have heard nothing about! It is the Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo (normally £4.50, 40% off £2.70). I don't actually suffer from dandruff but my scalp is really peeling after holiday so I got this to hopefully help deal with that! Now I am going to admit that this does not smell nice at all, I normally like the smell of ginger but this is just something else!! I think I am going to use this once a week or so just to keep my scalp nice and healthy whilst combating dandruff before it has even started! I would suggest you smell this before you buy it because I think the smell would really put some people off.


That is all for my little post holiday haul. I have been very busy this last week so haven't had a chance to mess around with any of the products yet but let me know which of these products you want full reviews for? I will have a look to see if I can find some voucher codes if any of you are interested in doing your own body shop haul and I will leave any codes below. Come back tomorrow where I shall finally be reviewing Tanya Burr's lipgloss and nail polish! Please follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram if you want, hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

                                                                           Laura xxx

If you download the vouchercodes app you will find an extra 25% off sale items in store and also 40% off full priced items in store. Online you can get free delivery on orders over £20 and the same deals as in store with an extra deal of £10 of orders over £25.

http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/search/?q=The+Body+Shop


Body Wash- http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/body-washes/vineyard-peach-shower-gel.aspx

Body Lotion- http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/body-lotion/vineyard-peach-body-lotion.aspx

Candle- http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/fragrance/scented-candles/vanilla-tonka-bean-scented-candle.aspx

Shampoo- http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/bath-body-care/haircare/ginger-anti-dandruff-shampoo.aspx

1 comment:

  1. I've done 3 Body Shop hauls lately, as their sales are just too good to resist! I love the Peach range so much, it's heaven! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete