Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What Is In My Travel Beauty Bag



A week today I am headed off on a much needed girls holiday with some of my best friends and I couldn't be more excited! I have just started getting some bits together so I thought I would give a little sneaky look into what beauty related items I am taking. I am definitely trying to pack quite light and as I went away recently I am learning from experience and only taking the things I know I really need (which seems like everything to me!)


So I haven't included sun cream because I don't really have one sun cream that I think is the best because it is quite expensive I tend to get whichever one is on offer! This use to be the same with after sun but after trying these 2 after suns out I shall never use another one!! The Hawaiian Tropics Silk Hydration After Sun is hands down the best smelling product ever! It is a lovely tropical fruit smell which lingers on your skin for ages. Apart from the awesome smell this is actually a really good after sun, you can really feel it cooling and hydrating your skin. This also helps prolong your tan which is a lovely added bonus! My other after sun of choice is the Banana Boat Aloe Vera Gel. Much to my boyfriends disgust I kept this in the fridge on my last holiday to make it lovely and cold to put on your warm skin, worked very well! I tend to use this when I can see my skin is visibly burnt, I feel like this works slightly better than the Hawaiian Tropics one at really soothing your skin. Both are absoloutely awesome though so they will both be coming away with me.






For me coconut is the smell of holiday, so I could not go away without some lovely coconut smelling products. For body wash you can't go wrong with the Radox Coconut Kiss Shower Cream. I love shower creams because they feel a little bit more luxurious than a shower gel and as for the smell of this!! Woah, amazing, I just love coconut! Now because the body wash just isn't enough to stem my coconut obsession, I also have the Body Shop Coconut Body Mist. I love these body mists, the smell of them are all so fruity and lovely ( I use the mango one loads) and when I saw they had a coconut one I couldn't say no! The smell of this doesn't last for ages but as it is only a body mist I am not too disappointed about it, you can just keep reapplying.





Finally onto my face. I really want to try and protect my face this holiday so I have decided to use the La Roche Possay 50+ Anthelios XL Tinted Cream. This is a tinted moisturiser with a masssive 50 SPF in it. I wanted to get a tinted moisturiser because my skin isn't in the best way at the moment and I don't want to be completely naked around the pool! I used this when I went away before and was really happy, it gives a good amount of coverage and is also fairly water proof. If you are really pale this may not be great though because it does come out slightly orange! My last thing is just something I stumbled across when having a little clear out and it is the Body Shop Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask. This is just a little one use sachet of mask but I thought it would be nice just to chuck in my suitcase in case my skin needs an extra moisture kick. After being in the sun sometimes my skin can feel really dry and gross so I thought this might come in handy for days like that!






So that was a little look at what I will be putting in my suitcase for this holiday! I am getting so excited now, I just can't wait to be sat round a pool sipping a cocktail!! Hope you found this interesting please give this blog a follow on Bloglovin. I will be back tomorrow with a review of a product I have recently discovered from Batiste. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

Laura xx

Hawaiian Tropics After Sun- http://www.boots.com/en/Hawaiian-Tropic-Silk-Hydration-Aftersun-Coconut-Papaya-Fragrance-Lotion-180ml_1315155/

Banana Boat After Sun- http://www.boots.com/en/Banana-Boat-Aloe-Vera-Gel-453g_2625/

Coconut Body Wash- http://www.boots.com/en/Radox-Shower-Gel-Coconut-Kiss-250ml_1298080/

Coconut Body Mist- http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/coconut/coconut-body-mist.aspx

Tinted Moisturiser- http://www.laroche-posay.co.uk/product-treatments/Anthelios/Anthelios-XL-SPF-50-Tinted-cream-COMFORT-p10024.aspx

Vitamin E Mask- http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/vitamin-e/vitamin-e-sink-in-moisture-mask.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment