Monday, July 21, 2014

Make Up Revolution Salvation Palette What You Waiting For? Review


I feel like there is a lot of hype surronding Make Up Revolution. When the brand first launched I think every beauty blogger was loving at least one of their products, and I was no different. I think I hauled my first order back in May and I love 2 out of 3 of the products, which is good! So when I started seeing some new palettes pop up on all my favourite beauty blogs I couldn't resist placing a little order. I did a haul for all of these palettes a couple of weeks back and now I feel like I have used them all enough to give them a proper review!



So out of all the palettes I purchased the What You Waiting For? Eyeshadow palette has definitely been the one I have been leaning for the most. The palette consists of 6 matte colours and 12 shimmery colours, all of which are lovely colours and nicely pigmented. This is a really lovely neutral warm toned palette. 


This is a really nice collection of colours for daytime but you can also create some lovely smokey looking night time looks. So far my favourite colours are Scary Conversation, which is just the most beautiful gold bronze colour which I love for an all over lid colour. I like combining that with the matte Brand New Fans in the crease for a really pretty daytime look.


I also think for a really fun smokey eye Do It Alone and Sex Chromosome are a fabulous combination. The pinky purpley undertones in both give it a slightly different edge than a standard brown/black smokey look.


I think overall I prefer the matte colours slightly more, they just blend a little nicer and also have less fall out. I am very impressed by the palette as a whole though. It comes in at only £6 which I think is such a massive bargain for 18 shadows!! I have a couple of more palettes from Make Up Revolution which I shall be reviewing in the near future so watch out for that!

I hope you enjoyed this review and I shall be back tomorrow talking about my favourite summer lipsticks. Please give me a follow on Bloglovin and I'll see you all tomorrow. Hope you enjoy and thanks for reading,

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. I've heard some good things about the Makeup Revaluation palettes. They certainly are a good old bargain! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete