Thursday, July 31, 2014

What Is All The Fuss About?? They're Real Push Up Liner Review


I am not an eyeliner girl, partly because I seem to have a horrendously shaky hand and also because who has a million hours in the morning to carefully apply eye liner, I for one would rather a lie in. But when I heard about this new release from Benefit I have to admit I was fairly excited. This is a gel eyeliner in a pen form, meaning it comes out of this little nib which is suppose to make application easy.

Sounds great right? On first use this was so easy to apply and I did the best cat flick in the history of cat flicks, ish. I know things are looking good, BUT and this is a big ass but every other time I have used this I just haven't been impressed. The formula of this isn't great, it does stay on for a long time which I like but it can also be really flakey sometimes when you first put it on and sometimes it will just fall onto my lashes. It has at times smudged onto my eyelids as well, but in this hot weather I don't totally blame the product. That however isn't my main problem, my main issue is that this is not in anyway shape or form easy to use. I'll admit sometimes it is easier to use than others, but I haven't been able to consistently create a nice line with this. 


Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate this product. It's not like I am going to stomp back to a Benefit counter and demand a refund, it isn't that bad. However I did have high hopes for this and everyone was raving about this which got me even more excited! I know I am in the very small minority with my opinion on this product so if you guys have tried this and love it please give me some tips/advice or anything because I do really want to love this. Plus I don't want to have wasted nearly £20 on an OK product!

Well rant over about that! Hope this has been helpful for anyone out there considering purchasing this, I think the key thing with some products is not to believe the hype! Please give my little blog a follow on Bloglovin so you don't miss any posts, I will be back later in the day with another post celebrating a special day! Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading, 

Laura xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! This is a great post :)
    http://www.tanyalsk.ru/
    Come visit me ❤

    ReplyDelete