Saturday, September 6, 2014

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain Review


I am a massive fan of the glossy lip so when I heard about this new release from Revlon I could hardly contain my excitement and like any good blogger I went straight to Boots and picked up a couple of shades to play around with. 

The colour selection is absoloutely fabulous but I am having a love affair with a pink lip so I was immediately drawn to 2 pretty pink colours, Rio Rush and Barcelona Nights. Both are super bright and highly pigmented leaving a great pop of colour on your lips. I think I slightly prefer the lighter pink colour, Rio Rush but that is just me, both are awesome colours. 



My intial worry about these was that like the Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquers they would be quite hard to apply but actually they are so easy to apply! The amount of product the doe foot applicator holds is just perfect and the slightly angled brush makes it easy to apply to both your top and bottom lips. The wear on these seems to be pretty good, on a recent night out I only found I had to reapply this a couple of times, which I think is fab considering I was drinking a lot. 


Overall I am definitely a fan of this new Revlon launch, I am really pleased with the colours I picked up but as we head into autumn I will definitely be going back into Boots to pick up some darker colours! Have you guys tried these? Got any colour recommendations? I will be back on Monday with a little look at my recent beauty favourites. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading,

Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. To be honest I want these just for the packaging, so sleek! The first one looks a particularly nice colour.

    Amy at Amy & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog! :) These colours are lovely!

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete